Re: [rng-users] ANN: XForms 1.1 RNG review requested

  • MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      Markus, Micah, and Leigh,

      Sorry for my tardy reply. Here are some comments.

      First, the use of &= is recommended only when you combine different
      define statements in different schema modules. I propose to replace
      &= with =.

      Second,
      xforms.ActionName =
      "xforms-model-construct"
      | "xforms-version-exception"
      | xsd:NMTOKEN - (xsd:NMTOKEN { pattern = "^xforms-.*" })

      should be replace by

      xforms.ActionName =
      "xforms-model-construct"
      | "xforms-version-exception"
      | (xsd:NMTOKEN - (xsd:NMTOKEN { pattern = "^xforms-.*" }))

      A pair of parentheses have been added.

      It appears that the rnc schema was generated from the rng schema by
      trang. This is a bug of trang.

      Cheers,
      Makoto