Re: Mike Doyle, Jesse Camp FRONTAL, Boycott & Buyer Beware...

  • Christopher
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 25, 2008
      Would someone please repost the photos of Mike Doyle?
    • CBEntr
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
        A repost of the Mike Doyle caps has been requested, so, I have decided to repost it PLUS, I am also attaching the very, very short video of the scene. It is in the FLV format which is a small file size, allowing me to post direct vice uploading to Rapidshare.

        Some of you may not be able to play FLV video's (especially if you don't have Real Player), so here is what you can do.

        Go HERE to a media-convert website and follow the instructions (it is FREE). You can convert FLV (or any other media format) to AVI, WMV, etc., I use it all the time (I have even used it to convert the music on YouTube video's to MP3 audio). The conversion automatically defaults to WMV, so you physically have to decide the format best for you if WMV is not you choice.

        For the Holiday Season
        Give to GAY charities, help the community
        Children of gays, gay teen centers, AIDS charities, etc.

        Boycott red kettle, faith-based and military charities
        Fight gay discrimination,  hate, & bigotry:

        Would someone please repost the photos of Mike Doyle?