Sun Research Study, June 8

  • Shelly Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      We are looking for people who research, download or purchase Sun
      products to participate in a research study on May 17 & 18. You must
      be at least somewhat familiar with Sun products to participate.
      Please feel free to forward this message to others who might be
      interested. Current and/or very recent Sun employees are not
      eligible.

      Friday, June 8, 2007:
      These sessions will last one hour and pay $75. This study will be
      conducted in person in Broomfield, CO or remotely via web-meeting.
      Web meeting participants will need to be able to use their phone and
      computer simultaneously.

      If you are interested, please reply and let me know:
      1. Your name.
      2. Your current or most recent job.
      3. Your experience with Sun products.
      4. What time would work best for you on Friday (please include
      your time zone if remote)?
      5. If remote, the Operating System you will be using during the
      web-meeting.
      6. A phone number where we can reach you.

      Please answer all of the above questions.

      Chili Interactive is an independent consulting firm hired by Sun
      Microsystems to get objective user feedback on various aspects of
      Sun's web site and Sun products.

      Shelly Martin
      Usability Coordinator
      Chili Interactive, LLC