Sorry about the spam - > Re: Find your perfect partner! I did... :)

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Sorry about the spam, folks. I've banned this address before.

      This is a problem with Yahoo! groups - I've seen it much worse in others.

      Tom Walls

      --- In rlcpb@yahoogroups.com, "georgette-murdock305@..."
      <georgette-murdock305@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys! Im getting married finally, cant believe this came true
      (thought it would never happen). Thanks to this thing
      http://www.justlayback.info/upfs managed to meet a beautiful girl, who
      also has a bit of freak in her (just how i like it ;)). Wish me
      luck, I wish you all the same!