Riviera Beach eminent domain case draws national spotlight

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2005
      By Pat Beall
      Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

      Sunday, December 11, 2005

      RIVIERA BEACH — Martha Babson used to enjoy obscurity with a water
      view. She lived quietly — just Babson, her dog and birds sharing a
      green cottage perched off the Intracoastal.

      Wednesday night, she was featured on FOX News.

      For full story, see:
      http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/content/local_news/epaper/2005/12/1
      1/c1a_blight_1211.html
    • Jose Stelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2005
        Worrisome development. I see corruption on the part of the mayor of Riviera
        Beach, plus the usual suspects and the idea itself. They were waiting for
        the recent Suporeme Court decision, then pounced on the chance. I thiink
        that the "state" is going to win, unless something is done.

        Jose