Re: Update on Reason mailing

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
      --- In rlcpb@yahoogroups.com, mdtaxes@a... wrote:
      > The Sept 7 mailing (post card) ought to help. Good job..
      >
      > Bill Skinner

      Bill, I will be making some phone calls this week also. See you next
      Wednesday. -- Philip Blumel
    • mdtaxes@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
        In a message dated 8/31/2005 5:19:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, pblumel@... writes:

        Bill, I will be making some phone calls this week also. See you next
        Wednesday. -- Philip Blumel
        Sorry, Phil:                        Sept 2

        I've explained to all who attended the Central Club last
        time that I will be camping Sept 2 to 10.  This is the
        72 year in a row that we have camped near the same
        spot in southern Indiana where I grew up.

        Hopefully your dad will have a good program for
        the October meeting that I can include in my next
        mailings to my District 59 Republicans.

        I have seven people who want to come the the Dec 7
        dinner so far, but would like Joe Isadore to get me the
        reservation form so I can collect money.

        Bill Skinner
        William J. Skinner
        7721 Royale River Lane
        Lake Worth, FL 33467
        561-641-2900
        Fax 561-641-9873
        E-Mail: billskinnerLW@...
      • Philip Blumel
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
          RLCers Daron Thompson and Philip Blumel put the finishing touches on
          the mailing to Reason Foundation donors last night and the letters
          will go out today.

          While this was a national mailing, there was a lot of Florida names
          on the list.

          Thanks everyone for all your help!

          -- Philip Blumel

          --- In rlcpb@yahoogroups.com, "Philip Blumel" <pblumel@b...> wrote:
          > RLCers Rick Shepherd, John Hallman, Tom Walls, Joe Stelle and
          Philip
          > Blumel gathered at Blumel's place in Atlantis to finish up the
          6,000-
          > piece national RLC mailing to Reason Foundation donors last night.
          >
          > While the project is not complete, about 60% of the mailing will
          go
          > out today. The remaining mailers require sealing and a couple
          dozen
          > are missing donor cards, as it appears the printer shorted us.
          >
          > But after two nights work by 10 RLC volunteers, the project is
          > essentialy complete. The rest will be sealed and mailed in the
          next
          > few days.
          >
          > The mailing included a letter from national RLC chair Bill
          Westmiller,