Re: [rlcpb] Update on Reason mailing

  • mdtaxes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30 3:41 PM
      Sorry, Phil:                    August 30

      Last night I had another meeting.  Got home at 9:30 PM

      The Sept 7 mailing (post card) ought to help.  Good job..

      Bill Skinner
      William J. Skinner
      7721 Royale River Lane
      Lake Worth, FL 33467
      561-641-2900
      Fax 561-641-9873
      E-Mail: billskinnerLW@...
    • Philip Blumel
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31 2:18 AM
        --- In rlcpb@yahoogroups.com, mdtaxes@a... wrote:
        > The Sept 7 mailing (post card) ought to help. Good job..
        >
        > Bill Skinner

        Bill, I will be making some phone calls this week also. See you next
        Wednesday. -- Philip Blumel
      • mdtaxes@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
          In a message dated 8/31/2005 5:19:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, pblumel@... writes:

          Bill, I will be making some phone calls this week also. See you next
          Wednesday. -- Philip Blumel
          Sorry, Phil:                        Sept 2

          I've explained to all who attended the Central Club last
          time that I will be camping Sept 2 to 10.  This is the
          72 year in a row that we have camped near the same
          spot in southern Indiana where I grew up.

          Hopefully your dad will have a good program for
          the October meeting that I can include in my next
          mailings to my District 59 Republicans.

          I have seven people who want to come the the Dec 7
          dinner so far, but would like Joe Isadore to get me the
          reservation form so I can collect money.

          Bill Skinner
          William J. Skinner
          7721 Royale River Lane
          Lake Worth, FL 33467
          561-641-2900
          Fax 561-641-9873
          E-Mail: billskinnerLW@...
        • Philip Blumel
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
            RLCers Daron Thompson and Philip Blumel put the finishing touches on
            the mailing to Reason Foundation donors last night and the letters
            will go out today.

            While this was a national mailing, there was a lot of Florida names
            on the list.

            Thanks everyone for all your help!

            -- Philip Blumel

            --- In rlcpb@yahoogroups.com, "Philip Blumel" <pblumel@b...> wrote:
            > RLCers Rick Shepherd, John Hallman, Tom Walls, Joe Stelle and
            Philip
            > Blumel gathered at Blumel's place in Atlantis to finish up the
            6,000-
            > piece national RLC mailing to Reason Foundation donors last night.
            >
            > While the project is not complete, about 60% of the mailing will
            go
            > out today. The remaining mailers require sealing and a couple
            dozen
            > are missing donor cards, as it appears the printer shorted us.
            >
            > But after two nights work by 10 RLC volunteers, the project is
            > essentialy complete. The rest will be sealed and mailed in the
            next
            > few days.
            >
            > The mailing included a letter from national RLC chair Bill
            Westmiller,