Nullification by State legislature of National ID Act.

  • libertyman50
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2005
      Attached, please find a press release from LP Brevard. It seeks for
      our state legislature to nullify the ID act in that Florida will not
      participate in same. It is an apparent violation of the 10th
      ammnedment to the U.S. Constitution. I want our name to be added to
      this press release and urge the State RLCFL to vote in favor of
      releasing this press release. Also I urge that each of you with minor
      changes release this press release to your local newspapers in that
      we join the LP in this effort. We now have a viable state issue Al
      Gutierrez, FLRLC State Chair.

      Fw: News Release-Libertarian Party condems Real ID Act
      Date: 5/17/2005 12:35:47 PM Eastern Standard Time
      From: chair@... (Chairman LP Brevard)
      To: Libertyman50@... (Al Gutierrez)

      Just sent this out to the media and the delegation.. :)

      -Bruce
      From: "Chairman LP Brevard" <chair@...>
      To: "Al Gutierrez" <Libertyman50@...>
      Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:35:23 -0400