Objectivist group formed in S. Florida

  • franiii@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 2:21 PM
      Hi everyone,

      On Thursday, we had the first meeting of a new group of Objectivists here in South Florida.  We will be meeting the fourth Thursday of every month.  Each meeting will have a discussion led by one person who will send out materials and references to the group a couple weeks in advance.  The idea is to have a good bit of diversity in the areas of discussion.  We value open discussion and questioning above any rigid orthodoxy.  If you are interested, please email me.

      Thanks,
      Frank Bubb