RLC: Bob Burg April 6 in Atlantis

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Friends,

      Bob Burg recently joined the RLC and we got together for lunch in
      West Palm Beach with fellow RLCers Joe Stelle and Frank Bubb. Burg
      is a professional author and lecturer who is a principled
      libertarian and a former LPer. He has joined the GOP and is tossing
      around the idea of running for office.

      In preparation for that, he has put together a non-partisan talk
      called 'What should we expwect from government?' that he wants to
      start giving to both GOP clubs and local civic clubs. Burg will try
      out his talk on the Central County GOP club in Atlantis on
      Wednesday, April 6.

      I hope you choose to attend. Feedback from the talk will help Burg
      hone his talk, which the local RLC can help him bring on the road.
      Plus, we can assess his candidate potential.

      A downloadable flyer advertising the event can be found on our
      website at http://www.rlcfl.org/rlc_burg_hudgins.pdf.

      Here's the details:

      +++++

      APRIL 6, CENTRAL PALM BEACH COUNTY -- BOB BURG, "WHAT SHOULD WE
      EXPECT FROM GOVERNMENT?"

      RLCer Bob Burg, a professional speaker and author (see
      www.bobburg.com) has distilled the libertarian argument for limited
      government into a clear and simple talk he intends to give at civic
      clubs around South Florida with the RLC's help. On April 6, Burg
      will share it with a GOP audience at the behest of local RLCers who
      believe it could form the core of candidate's stump speech, should
      Burg be convinced to run for public office.

      The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 6, at the
      Atlantis Country Club, 190 Atlantis Blvd., in the city of Atlantis,
      which is just south of West Palm Beach about a mile or so west of I-
      95. For directions, call the Atlantis Country Club at (561) 965-
      7700. The meeting will be preceded at 6 p.m. by a cocktail reception.