Joe Negron needs your help this weekend!

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      THIS IS THE LAST WEEKEND BEFORE THE ELECTION!

      Remember we have two RLC-endorsed candidates in Palm Beach County,
      GOPer Joe Negron for the U.S. House and and LPer Karl Dickey for the
      Florida Senate.

      +++++

      If you can help Joe Negron make phone calls, walk neighborhoods,
      wave signs, whatever, please call the local GOP HQ at 561-314-2450
      or call Kate Wesner.

      Kate Wesner
      Republican Party of Florida
      Member Relations