Re: How Does Your Town's Tax Rate Stack Up?

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2006
      Bill, will we see you this weekend up in Orlando, at least for the
      reception and dinner Saturday night?

      A large number of the posters in the RLCPB list and other locals are
      going: Philip Blumel, George and Sandra Blumel, John and Carol
      Parsons, Tom Walls, Bryan Donnelly, Richard Sippel, Karl Dickey, Bob
      Burg, John Hallman, and more.

      Interestingly, we got an RSVP also from U.S. Rep. Katherine Harris
      who will be attending the recpetion and dinner Saturday night.
      Recall the headline speakers at the event ar State Sen. Mike
      Haridopolos and the Wall Street Journal's (and Club for Growth's and
      Cato's) Stephen Moore.

      Here's the info: www.rlcfl.org
      Or, call me: 561-254-8458

      --pb