RE: [rlcpb] Re: RLCer Bob Burg to speak to PBYRs -- TONIGHT!

  • Bob Burg
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20 3:34 PM
      Thank you, Tom. Glad you could make it there and "root me on."

      Great meeting you!

      Best wishes,

      Bob

      Bob Burg
      Chair, "Stop the Politicians: 8 Is *Still* Enough"
      www.StopThePoliticians.com

      Gerrymandering: "Where the politicians choose the voters instead of the
      voters choosing the politicians."

      Great talk, Bob! I look forward to seeing you speak again sometime.

      Tom

      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt
      > =39666/*http:/beta.messenger.yahoo.com> Messenger with Voice.
      PC-to-Phone