RE: [rlcpb] RLCer Bob Burg to speak to PBYRs -- TONIGHT!

  • Bob Burg
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2006

      Tom, please make sure and introduce yourself to me.

      Best wishes,

      Bob

      Bob Burg

      Chair, “Stop the Politicians: 8 Is *Still* Enough”

      www.StopThePoliticians.com

      Gerrymandering: “Where the politicians choose the voters instead of the voters choosing the politicians.”

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 20, 2006
        Great talk, Bob! I look forward to seeing you speak again sometime.

        Tom

        <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt
        > =39666/*http:/beta.messenger.yahoo.com> Messenger with Voice.
        PC-to-Phone
        > calls for ridiculously low rates.
        > _____
        >
        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        > the web.

        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
        >
        > _____

      • Bob Burg

          Great talk, Bob! I look forward to seeing you speak again sometime.

          Tom

          --- In rlcpb@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burg" <bob@...> wrote:

          > Tom, please make sure and introduce yourself to me.
          >
          > Best wishes,
          >
          > Bob
          >
          > Bob Burg
          > Chair, "Stop the Politicians: 8 Is *Still* Enough"
          > www.StopThePoliticians.com <http://www.stopthepoliticians.com/>
          >
          > Gerrymandering: "Where the politicians choose the voters instead of the
          > voters choosing the politicians."
          >

          > _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links