RLC speaker at Delray GOP women's club -- WEDNESDAY!

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      It is unclear at this moment who the speaker will be as Frank Bubb
      had a conflict and we are scrambling to replace him. Carol Saviak of
      the Coalition for Property Rights has been helping us track down a
      qualified local speaker on the subject or I will do it myself. But
      this is a crucial time for the eminent domain bill and a
      presentation will be made. We all should contact Sens. Lee, Pruitt
      and Webster this week. Keep the pressure on!

      +++++

      APRIL 19, DELRAY BEACH -- FRANK BUBB ON EMINENT DOMAIN ABUSE

      RLCer Frank Bubb will update the Women's Federated Republican Club
      of Delray on the progress of legislation to prohibit the Kelo-style
      takings of private property for private redevelopment. The meeting
      is at noon, Wednesday, April 19, at the Delray Dunes Country Club in
      Boynton Beach. For more info, call Diane at (561) 499-6620.

      For more RLCFL events, see www.rlcfl.org