RE: [rlcpb] RLCer Bob Burg to speak to PBYRs -- TONIGHT!

  • Bryan K. Donnelly
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18 7:29 AM

      Hi Phil,

      Sorry I can’t make it tonight; business intervenes. I generally need at least a week’s notice to arrange my schedule. So keep me in mind for future events.

      Incidentally, pushing 60, I fear I no longer qualify as a “young” Republican. Are graybeards welcome?

      Thanks.

      Bryan

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18 8:05 AM

          Tom, please make sure and introduce yourself to me.

          Best wishes,

          Bob

          Bob Burg

          Chair, “Stop the Politicians: 8 Is *Still* Enough”

          www.StopThePoliticians.com

          Gerrymandering: “Where the politicians choose the voters instead of the voters choosing the politicians.”

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 20 2:57 PM
            Great talk, Bob! I look forward to seeing you speak again sometime.

            Tom

            <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt
            > =39666/*http:/beta.messenger.yahoo.com> Messenger with Voice.
            PC-to-Phone
            > calls for ridiculously low rates.
            > _____
            >
            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            > the web.

            > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
            >
            > _____

          • Bob Burg

              Great talk, Bob! I look forward to seeing you speak again sometime.

              Tom

              --- In rlcpb@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burg" <bob@...> wrote:

              > Tom, please make sure and introduce yourself to me.
              >
              > Best wishes,
              >
              > Bob
              >
              > Bob Burg
              > Chair, "Stop the Politicians: 8 Is *Still* Enough"
              > www.StopThePoliticians.com <http://www.stopthepoliticians.com/>
              >
              > Gerrymandering: "Where the politicians choose the voters instead of the
              > voters choosing the politicians."
              >

              > _____

              Yahoo! Groups Links