RLCer Bob Burg to speak to PBYRs -- TONIGHT!

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2006
      Dear YRs and friends,

      Please join us at our next meeting on Tuesday, April 18, 2006 at
      6:30 at Maya Azteca on the Southwest corner of Congress and Forest
      Hill. The owner is a good Republican, and he has offered the
      services of the private party room. For those that remember, it is
      the same location as previous meetings.

      We will have a quick business meeting to discuss a couple of very
      important topics. After that, we will have a speaker on the very
      heated topic of term limits, Bob Burg. Mr. Burg travels speaking on
      this topic statewide, and will be very instrumental in the outcome
      of one of the ballot questions this year.

      Networking will begin at the bar from 6:00-6:30p.m., and the meeting
      will begin at 6:30 p.m. We would like to encourage any who wish to
      stay for drinks and dinner afterward to discuss all things Young
      Republican, and some things not.

      We will also be discussing some great upcoming events.

      The official address is: Maya Azteca, 1771 S. Congress Avenue, West
      Palm Beach, 561-964-8894.

      Let's reward the support of Maya Azteca for their support of our
      group and causes by attending this meeting in good numbers!!!

      If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 561/670-8237,
      or at jdsosa@..., or contact your closest board member.

      Pepe Sosa
    • Bryan K. Donnelly
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2006

        Hi Phil,

        Sorry I can’t make it tonight; business intervenes. I generally need at least a week’s notice to arrange my schedule. So keep me in mind for future events.

        Incidentally, pushing 60, I fear I no longer qualify as a “young” Republican. Are graybeards welcome?

        Thanks.

        Bryan

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 18, 2006

            Tom, please make sure and introduce yourself to me.

            Best wishes,

            Bob

            Bob Burg

            Chair, “Stop the Politicians: 8 Is *Still* Enough”

            www.StopThePoliticians.com

            Gerrymandering: “Where the politicians choose the voters instead of the voters choosing the politicians.”

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 20, 2006
              Great talk, Bob! I look forward to seeing you speak again sometime.

              Tom

              <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt
              > =39666/*http:/beta.messenger.yahoo.com> Messenger with Voice.
              PC-to-Phone
              > calls for ridiculously low rates.
              > _____
              >
              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              > the web.

              > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
              >
              > _____

            • Bob Burg

                Great talk, Bob! I look forward to seeing you speak again sometime.

                Tom

                --- In rlcpb@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burg" <bob@...> wrote:

                > Tom, please make sure and introduce yourself to me.
                >
                > Best wishes,
                >
                > Bob
                >
                > Bob Burg
                > Chair, "Stop the Politicians: 8 Is *Still* Enough"
                > www.StopThePoliticians.com <http://www.stopthepoliticians.com/>
                >
                > Gerrymandering: "Where the politicians choose the voters instead of the
                > voters choosing the politicians."
                >

                > _____

                Yahoo! Groups Links