RLC carpool to Tallahassee April 4-5

  • Philip Blumel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 10:33 AM
      I'll drive, if anyone wants to join me... Philip Blumel 254-8458

      +++++

      REPUBLICAN LIBERTY CAUCUS OF FLORIDA
      www.rlcfl.org -- March 16, 2006

      SAVE THESE DATES:
      Wednesday, April 5, 2006 -- RLC Update w/Rep. Bob Allen, Tallahassee
      Tuesday and Wednesday, April 4-5, 2006 -- FreedomWorks 'Day at the
      Capitol' grassroots lobbying, Tallahassee

      Friends,

      You are invited to join us April 4-5 in the state capital for two
      days of lobbying legislators and libertarian Republican organizing!

      RLCers from all over the state are converging on Tallahassee on
      April 4-5 to participate in FreedomWorks' "Day at the Capitol 2006,"
      and meet with key members of the House and Senate about legislation
      important to FreedomWorks and the RLC of Florida. This includes a
      ban on Kelo-style eminent domain abuse as well as other economic and
      personal liberties issues.

      Then, at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 5, there will be an 'RLC
      Update' meeting at the Best Western Pride Inn/Suites, 2016
      Appalachee Parkway, near the Capitol. Our special guest is RLCer and
      State Rep. Bob Allen of Merritt Island who will share his thoughts
      about the 2006 session and answer questions. RLCFL membership
      coordinator Philip Blumel and FreedomWorks Florida Director John
      Hallman will then update RLC members and friends about current RLC
      projects, our 2006 legislative priorities and the progress made by
      the RLC since its rechartering in Florida in 2004.

      For the full story, see: www.rlcfl.org. For more info or to RSVP for
      either event, contact John Hallman at (561) 392-4432. While hotel
      accommodations are not provided on a complimentary basis,
      FreedomWorks has been able to secure special group rates, so call
      John Hallman ASAP to make your reservations.

      +++++

      To join or renew your membership in the RLC, please see
      http://www.rlc.org/?p=Join. Thanks!
    • Jose Stelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18 3:00 PM
        Wish I could go. Wish you all success in your lobbying.

        Jose