1Welcome!

  • Tom
    Jan 26, 2005
      I'd like to welcome you to the RLC of the Palm Beaches e-discussion
      list. This is a list in which we can exchange information and ideas
      regarding local politics and potential activities for RLC members in
      the area.

      Our intent is to make a difference in area and state politics for the
      cause of less government and more liberty and to provide a home for
      libertarian and libertarian-leaning Republicans in the Palm Beaches
      (RLCers in surrounding counties are welcome to participate).

      Some of you may know me from being active with the national RLC - in
      the past, I was the Executive Director, member of the National
      Committee, and editor of the RLC newsletter. I look forward to
      working with you all.

      Sincerely,

      Tom Walls