RE: [rkmfans] Hi

  • Christina Clapham
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2007
      No, sorry to get you excited...it's not out, but since I have an in with the author (best friend), I got to read it back when it was being worked on and again just recently when I got an ARC (uncorrected proof).  You'll have to wait until it's released in January.  However, since Richelle is super busy, I too will have to wait for subsequent books in the future.  Don't worry...I'll make sure not to give any important details away so you can savor them all next year (as you read five pages at a time ;-)).

      Christina Clapham

      Math Teacher
      Chrysalis School
      cbclapham@...

      To: rkmfans@yahoogroups.com
      From: mwawatai@...
      Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:06:30 +1300
      Subject: Re: [rkmfans] Hi

      What?!

      SB2 is already out?!

      Whats up!???????

      Regards

      Monty Wawatai
      From: trinityjade05446@ aol.com
      Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 21:13:19 +0000
      Subject: [rkmfans] Hi

      Hi everyone. I am somewhat new to the group. Been reading for a
      couple of weeks without posting, unsure really of what to say. I
      bought Vampire Academy a couple of weeks ago at random. I read the
      back of the book, it seemed pretty cool, low cover price, so I
      figured, What the heck. Wow! To be honest, outside of Buffy, which
      I loved for its quick wit and humanity(even of the non-human
      characters), I have never been a huge fan of Vampire stories. Love
      the mythology, but can't really get in to things like Anne Rice and
      the like. I was so impressed with Vampire Academy that I finished it
      the first night, researched the author, and the very next day went to
      the bookstore and bought Succubus Blues. Also a pretty good read,
      though I'd be lying to say I didn't prefer Vampire Academy. At 27, I
      was only slightly hopeful that I would enjoy what the bookstore clerk
      told me was a book only aimed at teens. He was dead wrong. I loved
      it. I would like to hear from some of you out there, what you
      thought of the book, what you recommend along similar lines. To
      Richelle, you are AMAZING and gifted. You put a humanity in your
      characters that draws people in from the first paragraph and never
      lets go. I can't wait for the sequel. That's all I will say for
      now, I tend to get long winded. Look forward to talking to some of
      you.
      Elaine

      P.S. Thank you for stopping "Social Calendar Girl" from clogging up
      my e-mail further.

      Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!