Re: [rkmfans] VA MOVIE, NERVOUS AFTER VIEWING TRAILER

  • Lorinda Youness
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2013
      I agree with you Alisha, I am hoping they don't mess with it too much the one thing that is annoying me the most right now is how prominent their fans are in the previews, only Christian is the one who goes them like that very one else keeps them hidden and like you sad I hope Rose does like up to being the badass she is portrayed as in the books, but alas, these are the woes of loving books that get turned into movies

      Lorinda Youness
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 28, 2013, at 10:03 PM, Lowri Williams <aradbubbles@...> wrote:

      The VA movie seems pretty badass although like most fans I'm worried it won't live up to the standards of the books, but I'm really excited about it and the cast is good. It will never be as good as the books but it will be exciting and get more peeps reading the books
      Regards
      Arad bubbles

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone