someone is using my name for spaming

  • tanzerrichard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
      to whom it may concern,
      please disregard any email you may receive in the name of richard tanzer.
      this is not me. someone is using my name for spaming.
      thanks,
      richard t
    • Kurt Feltenberger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
        On 6/16/2013 9:14 PM, tanzerrichard wrote:
        > to whom it may concern,
        > please disregard any email you may receive in the name of richard tanzer.
        > this is not me. someone is using my name for spaming.
        > thanks,
        > richard t

        Richard,

        Your account on Yahoo has been compromised; your best option right now
        is to create a stronger password for and replace the old one.

        Kurt the Admin

        --
        Kurt Feltenberger
        kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...