Re: [rkmfans] Are you ready for The Indigo Spell?

  • Kurt Feltenberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2013
      On 2/4/2013 6:53 PM, Richelle Mead wrote:
      > It's almost here!

      Woohoo!!! Can't wait!

      And...I'm also looking forward to the new series that's starting this
      summer with Gameboard of the Gods.

      --
      Kurt Feltenberger
      kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
        ...really looking forward to The Indigo Spell......*;) winking

        On 2/4/2013 6:53 PM, Richelle Mead wrote:
        > It's almost here!

        Woohoo!!! Can't wait!

        And...I'm also looking forward to the new series that's starting this
        summer with Gameboard of the Gods.

        --
        Kurt Feltenberger
        kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...
        “Before today, I was scared to live, after today, I'm scared I'm not
        living enough." - Me

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: