Are you ready for The Indigo Spell?

  • Richelle Mead
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2013
      It's almost here!

      We're one week away from the release of The Indigo Spell, book #3 of the Bloodlines series. In it, Alchemist Sydney Sage finds herself enmeshed in a battle against dark powers and asking questions that shatter the beliefs she's been raised with. Fortunately, our pal Adrian Ivashkov is there to watch her back...or is he only complicating things further?  Early reviews are calling The Indigo Spell the hottest book in the Bloodlines series--possibly even among all of my young adult books. Here's one great review with even more to say about it all.

      The Indigo Spell comes out on February 12 in the United States, Australia, the UK, New Zealand, and Canada. Release dates in other countries, especially for translations, are much harder to pinpoint, since it depends on the publishers in those countries. In the US, you have a lot of options for getting the book. Your local Barnes & Noble and independent stores will either stock it or easily order into their stores for you. Wal-Mart is planning on having massive displays (and posters EVERYWHERE!), so you can stroll on in on release day to get one. Amazon's always ready to deliver to your door, and once again, my local University Bookstore is doing autographed editions. If you want me to personalize one for you (or any other of my books), place an order with them by February 7. I'll come in and make it out to you, and they'll ship it to you on release day. Details are here, and they ship internationally!

      Although I'm not doing a massive tour this time, I will have some scattered signings throughout the year, especially in the Pacific Northwest. Full details are on my website.

      Wednesday, February 13 - Seattle - 7pm
      University Bookstore
      4326 University Way, Seattle, WA
      206-634-3400

      Monday, February 18 - Portland - 7pm
      Barnes & Noble, Clackamas Town Center Mall
      12000 SE 82nd Avenue, Portland, OR
      503-786-3464

      Saturday, March 9 - Lake Forest Park, WA - 6:30pm
      Third Place Books
      17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, WA
      206-366-3333

      Saturday, May 4 - Kansas City, MO - 11am-2pm
      Romantic Times Booklovers Convention - Giant Book Fair
      Sheraton at Crown Center, Kansas City, MO
      IMPORTANT:
      *You don't need to register for the full convention to come to this signing.
      *Pay $5 at the door, and you'll have the chance to get books by me and a couple hundred authors signed!

      Sunday, May 5 - Chicago - 2pm
      Anderson's Books
      123 West Jefferson, Naperville, IL
      630-355-2665

      That's the news for now! For other updates, including a chapter by chapter commentary of the Bloodlines series and the latest Vampire Academy movie news, go check out my blog. Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys love The Indigo Spell as much as I do!

      -Richelle

    • Kurt Feltenberger
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2013
        On 2/4/2013 6:53 PM, Richelle Mead wrote:
        > It's almost here!

        Woohoo!!! Can't wait!

        And...I'm also looking forward to the new series that's starting this
        summer with Gameboard of the Gods.

        --
        Kurt Feltenberger
        kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
          ...really looking forward to The Indigo Spell......*;) winking

          On 2/4/2013 6:53 PM, Richelle Mead wrote:
          > It's almost here!

          Woohoo!!! Can't wait!

          And...I'm also looking forward to the new series that's starting this
          summer with Gameboard of the Gods.

          --
          Kurt Feltenberger
          kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...
          “Before today, I was scared to live, after today, I'm scared I'm not
          living enough." - Me

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: