Re: [rkmfans] Re: OMG

  • Heather Albee
    Message 1 of 18 , May 3, 2012
      bloodlines is awesome! The very last line is my absolutely fav!!!!

      Message 2 of 18 , May 9, 2012
        .....i really cant wait for golden lily......

        Message 3 of 18 , May 9, 2012
          me either

          .....i really cant wait for golden lily......

          I just finished the vampire acadamey books and I love them. I am wanting to read the other series that she has written. It is a little sad that there will be no more in the series but am looking forward to reading bloodlines. Do you know how many books will be in that series?

        • Jessica Bryant
          Message 4 of 18 , May 22, 2012
            Oh! My! Goodness! So I'm reading the 4th book of the Succubus series and I ssoooo hate Seth now! I can't believe he had sex with maddie and broke up with Georgina!! Ugh I want to kick Seth in his face!

          • Kurt Feltenberger
            Message 5 of 18 , May 24, 2012
              On 5/22/2012 10:12 PM, Jessica Bryant wrote:
              Oh! My! Goodness! So I'm reading the 4th book of the Succubus series and I ssoooo hate Seth now! I can't believe he had sex with maddie and broke up with Georgina!! Ugh I want to kick Seth in his face!

              Hi!

              I realize it's been a few years since the book has been released and that a lot of folks have already read the book, but as Richelle climbs in popularity within the late teen and adult demographics, more and more people are discovering her other series from the one they started with.  With that said, when posting a major spoiler like this, please post a warning in the subject line that you're discussing a major spoiler.

              Small things like Seth's engagement ring preference isn't a big deal, or that Georgina bought him a specific t-shirt, but a major game changer should be noted.  I'm not going to enforce the spoiler text requirement on the older books (I *will* be enforcing it on the new releases, however), but I do ask that you think about those who may not have read the book when you post and note the subject accordingly.

              Thanks!

              Kurt Feltenberger
              Moderator - rkmfans

              --
              Kurt Feltenberger
              kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...

                Message 7 of 18 , May 24, 2012
                  On 5/25/2012 12:05 AM, Jessica Bryant wrote:
                  sorry

                  No worries, Jessica.  Most of us have already read the books, but I'm sure that there may be some who haven't, so I thought it might be a good idea to mention the spoiler rules.

                  Kurt

                  --
                  Kurt Feltenberger
                  kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...
                  “Before today, I was scared to live, after today, I'm scared I'm not living enough." - Me
                • Tiffany Williams
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 25, 2012
                    I felt the EXACT same way. I think I even threw my book at that point lol but just have faith in their love and of course Carter!
                    -Tiffany Ambyr

                    Oh! My! Goodness! So I'm reading the 4th book of the Succubus series and I ssoooo hate Seth now! I can't believe he had sex with maddie and broke up with Georgina!! Ugh I want to kick Seth in his face!

                  • Richelle ann Santiago
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 18, 2012
                      ...  i already finish the Georgina Kincaid Series the "Succubus Revealed", really like it especialy the dream had come true.. is this the Last Book in the series?

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 18, 2012
                        .. I hate Kiyo in the Dark Swan Series, if she really loves Eugenie why does he want to kill her? Just because of a prophecy he'll do it? ...gosh.. i hate him..