Re: [rkmfans] Dark Swan Series (Was Re: Last Sacrifice SPOILERS!!!!!)

  • Melody Wiggins
    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 1, 2011
      Spoilers...Spoilers...Spoilers...Spoilers...Spoilers...Spoilers...
[...]

      Sorry If I miss some things that have been said. I just read through about 20 messages. Kurt, I agree with whoever it was that said your messages can be hard to read. I am not trying to call you out or tell you want to do, but maybe you could color your test or make it larger, something to make it stand out from the other comments would make it so much easier to tell who said what.

      I also get the impression that Maiwenn and Kiyo had more of an agreement. I personally have know people to do this. I had a friend once who just did not want to deal with a man, she had been hurt to many time. right or wrong in your opinion she wanted a child to love. Not the same, I know, but like someone else has said Sometimes you DON'T CHOOSE for things to happen, And sometimes it IS better for all involved to go separate ways. I was a single Mother until I got remarried, my Sons Dad and I just can not live together. We raise our Son together, we still work together to insure his happiness, but should we have stayed living in the same house together our Son would not have the peace he now does. I TRULY do not believe that anyone should stay together solely for a child, because most of the time it does not benefit the child in the least to be with two very unhappy parents. Everyone has a right to have happiness and love, the main point IMO is that both parents stay active in the child's life. Kiyo is not abandoning Maiwenn and his child. Weather the child was made as an agreement between the two or if the child was conceived in a once loving relationship. The point now is they both seem to agree they don't want to remain together. They both should have the right to now find happiness and love where they can.

      Will Kiyo find it with Eugenie? Personally I don't think so. Will I be upset if he does? NO! Should he learn to support Eugenie and be a partner to her not a ruler, then I think there may be a chance.

      As for Dorian. There may be more about him that Kiyo knows that we as readers don't yet know. There may be true found reasons for his mistrust that currently just looks like jealousy to us. Just a thought.

      Mel

    • Kurt Feltenberger
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 13, 2011
        On 6/13/2011 12:09 AM, Colleen Hilbert wrote:

        hey everyone!
        can we try and keep the discussion true to what the email subject says? i don't mean to be rude and mean but i haven't read this other series of Richelle's so when i click an email to read about VA and it is talking about Georgina(?) and all I find it really confusing.
        I'm so sorry if I sound mean! I'm not! I'm just very confused!!!

        Two quick points...

        The post you're referring to was from six months ago.  Second, you yourself didn't change the subject...

        Kurt

        --
        Kurt Feltenberger
        kurt@.../kfeltenberger@...

        “Before today, I was scared to live, after today, I'm scared I'm not living enough."  - Me