Please help me complete my social calendar!

  • bestmotorrider0178
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 6, 2007
      Im putting together my social calendar today.
      Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
      http://melisacisocial.googlepages.com/social.htm
    • Christina Clapham
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 6, 2007
        I have been getting annoying mails from bestmotorrider0178@... about things completely unrelated to Succubus Blues or any of the other books.  I really think that this user should be taken off the mailing list as she's abusing the purpose.  Thank you for your consideration on this.

        Christina Clapham

        Math Teacher
        Chrysalis School
        cbclapham@...

        To: rkmfans@yahoogroups.com
        From: bestmotorrider0178@...
        Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:54:08 +0000
        Subject: [rkmfans] Please help me complete my social calendar!

        Im putting together my social calendar today.
        Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
        http://melisacisoci al.googlepages. com/social. htm

      • Grant Morgan
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 6, 2007

          What is the purpose of this Christina?

          To: rkmfans@yahoogroups.com
          From: cbclapham@...
          Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:44:05 -0800

          Christina Clapham

          Math Teacher
          Chrysalis School
          cbclapham@hotmail. com

          To: rkmfans@yahoogroups .com
          From: bestmotorrider0178@ yahoo.com
          Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:54:08 +0000

          Im putting together my social calendar today.
          Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
          http://melisacisoci al.googlepages. com/social. htm

        • Monty WAWATAI
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 6, 2007
            I agree Christina.

            Does anybody know a good vampire that could sought this character out.  An incubus would be a waste of a good time!

            Regards

            Monty.

            Im putting together my social calendar today.
            Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
            http://melisacisoci al.googlepages. com/social. htm

          • Richelle Mead

              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 6, 2007

                Mostly, I was hoping that Richelle would be checking in on her mailing list and take care of it (remove this person from the mailing list since she’s abusing it).  Since it’s a mailing list, I know that others have been getting her (bestmotorrider0178) emails as well and I doubt if anyone appreciates getting spam.  I guess if I want action, I should probably just talk to Richelle…likely she’s the only one with power to oust someone on the list.

                Christina

                From: cbclapham@...
                Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:44:05 -0800

                Christina Clapham

                Math Teacher
                Chrysalis School
                cbclapham@...

                To: rkmfans@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 7, 2007

                  Truly but maybe he is a fan of her books and its..about the books he wants to talk about? I have no idea why he would try to make a social calender like this but I figure it must have some purpose.

                  To: rkmfans@yahoogroups.com
                  From: cbclapham@...
                  Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:39:54 -0800

                  From: cbclapham@hotmail. com
                  Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:44:05 -0800

                  Christina Clapham

                  Math Teacher
                  Chrysalis School
                  cbclapham@hotmail. com

                  To: rkmfans@yahoogroups .com
                  From: bestmotorrider0178@ yahoo.com
                  Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:54:08 +0000

                  Im putting together my social calendar today.
                  Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
                  http://melisacisoci al.googlepages. com/social. htm

                  Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!
                • Deborah Stone
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 7, 2007
                    Thanks, Sheriff Richelle!

                    Deborah Helms Stone
                    Hardy, Virginia 24101
                    540-890-0471

                    Im putting together my social calendar today.
                    Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
                    http://melisacisoci al.googlepages. com/social. htm

                    ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
                    SUCCUBUS BLUES, Available from Kensington Books
                    VAMPIRE ACADEMY, Available from Penguin/Razorbill Books
                    Official Site - http://www.richelle mead.com
                    Blogging Action - http://blue- succubus. livejournal. com

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Monty WAWATAI
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 7, 2007
                      Right on!

                      Hey Richelle, speaking of "motorbike riders", having Kincaid riding a modified Harley from time to time could be  a"hot" look don't you think? Or would that not fit with her general reluctance to be an "overt" exhibitionist?

                      Regards

                      Monty Wawatai

                      Im putting together my social calendar today.
                      Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
                      http://melisacisoci al.googlepages. com/social. htm

                      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
                      SUCCUBUS BLUES, Available from Kensington Books
                      VAMPIRE ACADEMY, Available from Penguin/Razorbill Books
                      Official Site - http://www.richelle mead.com
                      Blogging Action - http://blue- succubus. livejournal. com

                      Do You Yahoo!?
                      http://mail. yahoo.com

                    • Elle Kuehnel
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 7, 2007
                        hey, new to the mailing list. I'm kinda out of the loop, can anyone
                        catch me up?

                        Elle K.
                      • Monty WAWATAI
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 8, 2007
                          Welcome to the RKM Fan club Elle. It appears to be populated by a group of like minded individuals, spread around the globe, who have become enchanted with the writing style, genre and characters that have been created by RKM.

                          Inevitably however, we find ourselves waiting with baited breath(s) for her next literary delivery of the same.

                          Enjoy.

                          Regards

                          Monty

                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 8, 2007
                            thanks for the welcome. I loved Vampire Academy, and I can't wait for
                            the second one. I hate to say I haven't read Succubus Blues yet, what
                            is it about?

                            Elle

                            On Nov 8, 2007 5:46 AM, Monty WAWATAI <mwawatai@...> wrote:

                            > Welcome to the RKM Fan club Elle. It appears to be populated by a group of
                            > like minded individuals, spread around the globe, who have become enchanted
                            > with the writing style, genre and characters that have been created by RKM.
                            >
                            > Inevitably however, we find ourselves waiting with baited breath(s) for her
                            > next literary delivery of the same.
                            >
                            > Enjoy.
                            >
                            > Regards
                            >
                            > Monty

                          • Monty WAWATAI
                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 10, 2007
                              RKMs website gives a great synopsis and snippets.

                              Monty (Again!)