Re: [rkmfans] Re: Hello

  • A Z
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 16, 2007
      Jim Butcher has some "free short" stories on his
      official site. They are set before STORM FRONT which
      is the first one novel. It is a good way to get a
      "taste" of the style of writing. They have a TV show
      of the DResden File (which I can't watch as I have no
      cable...darn it). The books I hear are better in
      comparison which is no surprise.

      Another one to try is Rachel Caine with her Weather
      WArden series. You can't go wrong with Jinn/Genies.
      Very cool and original concepts.

      Ah, Jackie and Richelle corrupted me way back before
      they released their books by teasing me on the Mary
      Janice Davidson list. Horrible of them to do as I have
      such a weakness for paranormal books lately. I visited
      their respective sites and bought their books as they
      were first released. Now the only bad thing is having
      to wait for the next one. I am real curious to see
      what happens with both so now I give them the greatest
      compliment I can give an author. I start complaining
      that I need the next one NOW...darn it. Agghh..I think
      I'm going to go sulk now while waiting for the next
      installments. Wishing everyone the best week though!

      Shar

      http://mail.yahoo.com