Re: [rkmfans] Vampire Acadamy = )

  • R C
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 1, 2009
      That's what I need first is the "believing in myself" part. LOL!
      ballroomdancer13

      From: R C <rc.rc23@...>
      To: rkmfans@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 7:48 PM

      I wish I had such inspiration to write lots of books. Hell, I'd like the inspiration to write ONE.
      ballroomdancer13

      From: R C <rc.rc23@ymail. com>
      To: rkmfans@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 1:20 PM

      I would think there are other factors that contribute to books coming out when they do. I know we all get impatient waiting, but on the other hand, if we got it all at once, we'd have nothing to look forward to.
      WOW, 8 books in one year?! That's great!
      ballroomdancer13

      From: ellen gao <fruitcandy52@ gmail.com>
      To: rkmfans@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:35 AM

      we all already read it.i've read it at least 10 times each......and the fourth book is coming out in august 25....but the first chapter is already out....i recommend u read all the books in order , that way it'll be less confusing... ..
      first vampire academy, frostbite,shadow kiss, blood promise, spirit bound....... blood promise and spirit bound hasn't come out yet......
      u can go to :http://richellemead .com for her website or u can read the excerpts and info on: http://richellemead .com/books/ vampireacademy. htm
      and she also has a blog
      Ellen Gao--
      i <3 vampire academy series!!!!!! !!
      i <3 vampire knight too!!!!!
      i<3 mangas
      THIS IS MY SIGNITURE... DON"T GET CONFUSED
      hahahahahahhahahaha
      here is something that is cool
      ~(_8(l)=BOD= 3.......homer simpson wearing a bikini...... .
      <)=)-B=D=3... . ...normal person wearing a bikini...... lol <3<3
      <3<3<3<3<3
      ♫♪lala lala lala ♫♪ lol :D

      On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:39 PM, sweetblood234 <mariateresitajabo@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Wow, I just read the first book in the vampire acadamy series. It was awsome, I recomend everyone to check it out. = )
      SweetBlood234

    • ellen gao
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 4, 2009
        i would LOVe to read everyone's books
        Ellen Gao--
        i <3 vampire academy series!!!!!!!!
        i <3 vampire knight too!!!!!
        i<3 mangas
        THIS IS MY SIGNITURE... DON"T GET CONFUSED
        hahahahahahhahahaha
        here is something that is cool
        ~(_8(l)=BOD=3.......homer simpson wearing a bikini.......
        <)=)-B=D=3......normal person wearing a bikini......lol <3<3
        <3<3<3<3<3
        ♫♪lala lala lala ♫♪ lol :D

        On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 3:49 AM, Rene Mckeefry <tom_kaulitz_love93@...> wrote:

        omg your lucky i wish i could write a book my best friend writes books and she has like 10 maybe 13 if she finished the other ones. but the best i can do is like make and idea on a book and then she runs with is. or i can write a chapter or to thats it.

        P.S i would love to read your books the one your talking about now sounds awsome!!

        u can go to :http://richellemead.com/books/vampireacademy.htm for her website or u can read the excerpts and info on: http://richellemead .com/books/ vampireacademy. htm
        and she also has a blog
        Ellen Gao--
        i <3 vampire academy series!!!!!! !!
        i <3 vampire knight too!!!!!
        i<3 mangas
        THIS IS MY SIGNITURE... DON"T GET CONFUSED
        hahahahahahhahahaha
        here is something that is cool
        ~(_8(l)=BOD= 3.......homer simpson wearing a bikini...... .
        <)=)-B=D=3... . ...normal person wearing a bikini...... lol <3<3
        <3<3<3<3<3
        ♫♪lala lala lala ♫♪ lol :D

        On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 8:39 PM, sweetblood234 <mariateresitajabo@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        Wow, I just read the first book in the vampire acadamy series. It was awsome, I recomend everyone to check it out. = )
        SweetBlood234

        Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers..