RWINDI NEWS

  • binay_78
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 1, 2009
      RWINDI NEWS
      KEWAL SACH...BAKI KUCH NAHI.

      EME CORPS DAY.GUYS HOW DOES EME WORK.THIS WAS THE E MAIL RECD FROM ALFRED ANTHONY.HE WAS ASKED TO SIMPLY BUY A HOSE PIPE AND EVEN THE CAT PART NO ALONG WITH THE DEALERS ADDRESS GIVEN.HE JUS HAD TO GO ASK AND PAY MONEY TO GET IT.BUT SEE WAT HE SEND IN RETURN(COMMENT BY RN TEAM IN ITALICS).

      DEAR MANOJ(he is engr offr but e mail was addressed to the rato bhale and 2 IC)
      WHILE I WAS INTERACTING WITH THE 2 IC I CAME TO KNOW THAT SOME PR PIPE(it was a hose pipe and wat is pr=personal relation pipe:))) IN THE JCB HAS GOT SPOILED. PL SEND ME ANNOTATED PHOTO OF THE SAME SO THAT I CAN TRY IT OUT AT MY END ( try wat..improvise or manufacture...baba bola tha kharedne ke liya try karne ke liye nahi)PL BEAR IN MIND THATYOU DO NOT GET THE IDEA OF THE DIM(ye kya hai dim...dimple?)OF THE ITEMS THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHS.SO HOLD THE ITEMS AGAINST SOME PERSIEABLE DIM(again dim...) (LIKE AGAINST UR HT(hand kya ki height???)OR THE LENGTHOF UR ARM OR THE LENGTH OF UR FINGER ETC.IF U CAN GIVE ME THE EXACT DIM(AGAIN) OF THE PART THAT WOULD BE GOOD(which part is he talking about:">)

      COs REMARKS : TOO TECHNICAL...ENGR OFF REPLY.)
      WELL STROK DID A GREAT JOB

      DEAR AL SIRE....
      GOT UR MAIL.THE LENGTH OF THE PIPE IS HALF THE LENGTH OF MY RT HAND NOT THE LEFTH BUT RT HAND OK.THE THICKNESS OF THE PIPE IS EXACTLY AS MY LEFT THUMB AND THE GROOVES REQUIRED IS OF THE THICKNESS OF MY HAIR .HOPE U HAVE NOT GOT THE REQUIREMENT. REGARDS

      LION ON PROWL.  AFTER HIS LIONESS WAS SHOT DEAD YEATERDAY TODAY EARLY IN THE MORNING A HUGE AND AND FURIOUS LION WAS SPOTTED IN THE SAME AREA. FORE ONE WAS WOKEN UP FROM HIS SLUMBER AT 6 IN THE MORNING BY THE LOCALS WHO WANTED PROTECTION FROM THE FURIOUS BEAST. A RED ALERT HAS BEEN SOUNDED BY RATO BHALE.TO MAKE THEN SELF BUSY THE DUTY OFFR CONDUCTED EXTENSIVE STAND TO PRACTICE AND OWN LION WAS SEEN FREQUENTING THE VIEW POINT....AND SCANNING THE AREA WITH BINOS.BALWAN CARRIED OUT EXTENSIVE BRIEFING OF FOUR ONE AGAINST ANTI LION MEASURES TO BE UNDERTAKEN.

      KAWALI IN CHAMAN NAGAR. YESTERDAY THERE WAS AN IMPROMPTU KAWALI SESSION ORG BY OFFICERS OF CHAMAN NAGAR......THE ABSENSE OF THE CHAMAN WAS NOT FELT. THE OFFRS SANF KAWALI IN THE ABULATION UNIT,BALWAN GREEN PARK AND IN CHAMAN VATIKA...EVERYONE PRESENT THROUGHLY NJOYED.

    • binay_78
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 2, 2009
        RWINDI NEWS
        KEWAL SACH...BAKI KUCH NAHI

        1. Golf  News. A fierce battle(no blows jus game guys so dont get ideas) was fought on sunday morning in RWINDI Golf course.In a sea saw battle both teams( rato bhale and balwan in one team,hammy n binay in another) almost at the brink of victory.After 13 holes the scores were level,so play off was ordered for two holes again a draw. balwan was depressed coz if his team would have won then he would have got two beers(yes coz rato bhale nahi peeta) par dene ke samay ek hi dega:)).how ever in the evening his wish was fullfilled,they won had he drank two bottles of beer.Pata nahi apne teammate ko batya ki nahi.

        2. Panther joins walking foundation. After desperately trying his hand in golf ( yes he was good at hitting penalty corners hockey wala) he was spotted with a walking fondation member. as the senior member was in goma medical cover was provided by par karo sir.well panther walked so much that he came 1 hr late to mess and ordered a plate full of mumfali.are bhai mumfali has another faida but not on walking.

        3. Lion Mania. Ater reports of babbar sher in the vicinity,panther has suddenly stopped using a camera. some one told him ki lion can smell.....but dear it was not ur camers which u used to click the dead lioness.

        4.Dy Cdr coming today guys.

        5. SS mongoose has gone to goma.mukul also as he going on leave.

      • vishal15.nitu
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 6, 2009
          --- In riwindi2009@yahoogroups.com, "vishal15.nitu" <vishalgladiator.troy@...> wrote:

          > This article is dedicated to the brave rwindi tigers who gave their today for some bodys tomorrow . well there has been no good, bad, ugly comment from anybody on the earlier post. dont be scared u live only once
          anyways i like to seek your comments on this one
          heard that story in which one yougster was accompanying another officer in an op area in the hinterland which had a muddy pondin which one buffallo was taking bath so he got down of the veh and threw stones at the buffallo that was in the water . the stones hardly hit the buffalo anyways it got distracted
          seeing this the offr laughed , sat in the veh and asked the youngster "what is the lesson learnt"?
          the yougster was lost and ignorant
          in the end the senior said the lesson is the buffalo was drinking water and i threw stones at it and disturbed it . lesson is "pani toh pi rahi thi lekin chhain se toh nahi pi rahi thi
          whose this?HINTS:YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE viper
        • binay_78
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 6, 2009
            RWINDI NEWS
            KEWAL SACH...BAKI KUCH NAHI

            CHAMAN NAGAR MEIN AGAMAN. AL HAS ARRIVED,BUT HE DID NOT GET ANY BALLS.CAN U BELIEVE IT HE HAS TILL NOW NOT PURCHASED A SINGLE NEW GOLF BALL.THERE IS A TALK THAT HE WILL BE BANNED FROM THE GOLF TEAM.WALKING GP....U MAY HAVE A NEW MEMBER.

            NEW POLL. A NEW POLL HAS BEEN CREATED TO VOTE FOR THE MR CHAMAN LAL- THE CHAMAN NAGAR KA CHAMAN.GUYS PL VOTE.

            ROTATION FLT. 1 ST FLT OF NEW ROTATION HAS REACHED. COL CHUMMA HAS ALREADY DEMANDED HIS SHARE OF FLESH.HE WANTS MORE BOYS......HE GOING TO WAR MAN.

            VIPER IN TOWN.HEARD THAT VIPER IS ARRIVING. VIPER RUNING ACADEMY HAD BEEN RE ESTD IN RWINDI.

            GOLF NEWS. YESTERDAY THE TIGERS WERE EATEN ALIVE IN GOLF.AAJ KYA HOGA.

            THULO RATO BHALE. VIS TOMORROW TO SER 1 AND HERE

          • binay_78
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 16, 2009
              RWINDI NEWS
              KEWAL SACH....BAKI KUCH NAHI

              1. TOOTHPICK IN TOWN. THE FIERY LION LEFT OUR NEW WALKER ALONE WHEN HE WAS SPOTTED WALKING ALONE. THE LION HAS SET HIS EYES ON PANTHER(KAFI MASU HAI MUMFALI KHA KHA KE) BUT WHEN THE LION SAW OUR NEW WALKER ALONE HE LEFT HIM ALONE SAYING"WHEN I GET PANTHER I WILL USE HIM AS A TOOTHPICK".WELL A WORD OF ADVICE....PANTHER AND TOOTHPICK KO EKELA MAT BHEJNA WALKING PAR.

              2. NEW THREE ONE. AFTER A TOUGH SELECTION PROCESS A NEW THREE ONE HAS BEEN SELECTED. HE PROCEEDS TO SER 3 TOMORROW.

              3. CHUMMA DEFAULTS. GENTLEMEN AFTER CONC ALL HIS EFFORT TO STOP AND PROTECT OTHERS HOUSES BEING BURNT...HE LEFT HIS HOUSE UNGUARDED. KALU NE EK CASE EGG CHORI KAR DI...BHAI GHAR KA BHI DHYAN RAKHO.

              4. SPARROW OVERLOADED. SPARROW HAS FINALLY GOT SOME PROFESSIONAL JOB CONCERNING COMN...TEACHING RADIO PROCEDURE.

            • binay_78
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 29, 2009
                RWINDI NEWS-KEWAL SANCH BAKI KUCH NAHI

                1. NEWS BACK AFTER  A PROLONGED PERIOD OF ABSENCE DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS AND UPLINK PROBLEM THE RWINDI NEWS IS BACK.

                2. CHUTTI TIME. The LAMB and RABBIT(nee LION) duly escorted by MUSCLES RAI has proceed on live. The Dubai Market crash had affected them also as they could not procure the VISAS in time.

                3. NAYA LAMB. Balwan has taken over the additional responsibilities as the NEW LAMB.Beware........;).

                4. BALUSHAI EFFECT. Eagle has refused to eat balushai during lunch yesterday. This lack of calories had a great effect on his golf as he and his partner was ably thrashed. The result effect his music sense so much that he was chanting one depressing(sad) song after another in the mess. Gham bat raha tha:D

                5. TIGER VIS. Ghanta sir, Chumma sir and Verna sir were found to be busy preparing for tigers vis.

                6. NON STOP. Due to the HUGE presence of JHANKAR BEATS....there is no lack of entartainment here in RWINDI. yesterday he ended EAGLES monopoly in melody( SINGING IN BOOMING VOICE):))

                7. CONGRTS. To MAJ COBRA KHAN for the FORCE CDRS COMMENDATION.