Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2011
      It will be announced shortly. Dont see your name on our society list, did you attend the membership meeting Saturday?
      Bob

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2011
        --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "daz.dillenger" <daz.dillenger@...> wrote:

        > what is going to be the topic at the next meeting?

        This month we will have two topics:
        1. Music servers with Vade Forrester giving a demo/presentation.
        2. Preamplifier shoot out. Various members bring their preamps.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18
          Do we have a meeting this Saturday?Need address