September RCAS Meeting Saturday at 1pm @ Bjorns

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2012
      Just received confirmation regarding our next RCAS meeting. It is this Saturday at Bjorns. Subject will be class D amplifiers. I will be sending out another email reminder later this week. Hope to see everyone there!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2012
        Robert,
        . Just checking. Doyour speakers take bananas
        I would like to use my speaker cables
        Alan