FS: Technics turntable and Bottlehead preamp

  • the_matching_mole
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2012
      Technics SL-D3 turntable, the "poor man's 1200." It's lubed, dampened, and refurbished, with a fresh Stanton cart on it. It sounds surprisingly good in my system; awfully close to my tweaked SL-1200MK2. An excellent table for a second system. $150

      Bottlehead Quickie battery-powered preamp, with wooden case and PJCCS upgrade and extra tubes. I built it about two years ago and used it for a while, but now it's collecting dust. It's yours for $75.

      Contact me offlist if you'd like pictures.

      Gene Hopstetter