Bjorns Music Matters Series

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 7:40 AM
      Just a reminder for RCAS members,,,,Bjorns is having it's annual Music Matters events on Wed, 15 August. You can go to the Bjorns web site for the specific presentations and to sign up. I have attended these in the past and always find them very interesting. I believe the rep from Peachtree will be talking about computer audio and there is also a presentation on room equalization. See you there!