RE: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: topic for next meeting

  • david weil
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 31, 2012
      Bob,
      A few ideas:
      Ulysis Mentioned he could bring along his new Carver amps. I bet they're sweet and they'd be interesting to listen to along with the class D gear. I missed Alan's meeting and I think this could be a continuation - we can hear differences in amp designs. Maybe we can pool an a/b amp and a pure class A?
      Also, Dac design has probably seen the fastest advancement in audio lately and I'd bet many of us have bought new dacs since our first dac meeting. Another dac meeting might be in order?
      Best,
      Dave

      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
      From: godzilla56@...
      Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:21:04 -0700
      Subject: Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: topic for next meeting

      Don.  OK, that is different, but better if there is no conflict. At the moment it seems we have several members wanting a class D amp comparison.....how about the others?????? Lets hear from a few more folks if this is what you would like or any other suggestions?

      Bob

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 1, 2012
        Bob, my two cents ---
        The suggestion for a Class D amps comparison meeting sounds great.

        ----Matt

        <godzilla56@...> wrote:
        > > I will talk with John about the
        topic, but it seems we have a number of members
        > > wanting the class
        D amplifiers at our August meeting. Will confirm in a few
        > > days.
        Appreciate the suggestions. Bob

        Don

        July 30, 2012 7:48 PM