Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] June Meeting Will Feature Musical Fidelity Products! RSVP Required.

    Message 1 of 9 , May 13, 2011
      Joe Bohan here, Robert you can count me in for the visit if there is still space. I've never been to Galen's and he's so near me and easily accessible by bus.

      John and I have just confirmed that Lee Sosby, representing Musical Fidelity ,will be our guest speaker during the June River City Audio Society Meeting. In order to obtain this presentation and fit into Mr Sosby's busy schedule we will be changing the meeting date to Saturday, 4 June 2011. This will be an exciting event and a first for the RCAS in obtaining a major audiophile company representative for our meeting. There will be demonstrations of Musical Fidelity products including universal controllers, pre-amplifiers, CD transport, Class A headphone amp, DAC's, VDAC digital to analog converter, V-LPS phono preamp, integrated CD player/amp and more. In other words, many exciting products in the Musical Fidelity line. There will also be Musical Fidelity door prizes at this event. Please mark your calenders now. Also note this is a RSVP event only. It will be held at Galen Carol Audio and space is limited. I will be sending out a flyer later this week with more specific information. However, members are welcome to email me now and sign up to attend. This meeting & product demonstrations will be from 1-3pm, 4 June 2011, at Galen Carol Audio, 7506 Tonde Street, San Antonio, TX 78209. RSVP to Godzilla56@...

      Message 2 of 9 , May 14, 2011
        Thanks Joe, you are confirmed for the June meeting .
        Bob

        Message 3 of 9 , May 14, 2011
          Luther, you will be missed!
          Bob

          Message 4 of 9 , May 14, 2011
            Steven, your on the list. Thanks for signing up!
            Bob

            Message 5 of 9 , May 14, 2011
              Thanks Alan, you are on the list.
              Bob