GTG August 11th Luther's Place

  • wardsweb
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 30, 2012
      I'm having some guys down from Round Rock and Austin for a day of music, food and drinks on August 11th. Saturday noon to whenever. Let me know if anyone would like to join us, so I can get a head count for food.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 30, 2012
        Luther,
        Count me in
        Let me know if you want me to bring anything
        Alan

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 30, 2012
          Luther:

          I would like to attend if you have room.  Let me know what I can bring.

          I'm having some guys down from Round Rock and Austin for a day of music, food and drinks on August 11th. Saturday noon to whenever. Let me know if anyone would like to join us, so I can get a head count for food.

          Luther

        • francisco licon
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 30, 2012
            Luther, I would like to attend if I can and I would be willing to help or bring something to the get together if you need.
            Thanks, Frank L.

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 30, 2012
              I'm not capping the attendance so all are welcome. Be sure to bring some music you know and like. I will have food, wine and booze. If you want some soda or beer feel free to bring some along.

              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 31, 2012
                Luther I would love to come. Never been to your place . It's easy for me to get to the VIA Randolph park & ride if someone could pick me up there. By the Saturday schedule the bus arrives at 11 and 41 minutes past every hour. If your place is within 3/4 mile I could walk.   Joe

                I'm having some guys down from Round Rock and Austin for a day of music, food and drinks on August 11th. Saturday noon to whenever. Let me know if anyone would like to join us, so I can get a head count for food.

                Luther

              • gregguillot
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 31, 2012
                  --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "wardsweb" <wardsweb@...> wrote:

                  > I'm having some guys down from Round Rock and Austin for a day of music, food and drinks on August 11th. Saturday noon to whenever. Let me know if anyone would like to join us, so I can get a head count for food.
                  >
                  > Luther

                  Darn it! I'm moving my daughter to college that weekend. Oh well - you guys enjoy. I was so looking forward to seeing and hearing some of Luther's legendary systems...
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 31, 2012
                    Sounds like fun, count me in!
                    Bob

                    --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, Wardsweb <wardsweb@...> wrote:

                    > I'm not capping the attendance so all are welcome. Be sure to bring some music you know and like. I will have food, wine and booze. If you want some soda or beer feel free to bring some along.
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                  • david weil
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 31, 2012
                      Sounds great - please count me in Luther. I'll think of some music and food or drinks to bring along.
                      David W

                      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
                      From: wardsweb@...
                      Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:15:39 -0700

                      I'm not capping the attendance so all are welcome. Be sure to bring some music you know and like. I will have food, wine and booze. If you want some soda or beer feel free to bring some along.

                      Luther, I would like to attend if I can and I would be willing to help or bring something to the get together if you need.
                      Thanks, Frank L.

                      I'm having some guys down from Round Rock and Austin for a day of music, food and drinks on August 11th. Saturday noon to whenever. Let me know if anyone would like to join us, so I can get a head count for food.

                      Luther

                    • Matt Solorio
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 1, 2012
                        Luther, I though for sure I missed the boat on this one. Since your not capping things, please count me in. I think the "mini-meet"-style gatherings are one of he best things about the Society! Looking forward to it. I can bring some cookies.

                        ----Matt

                        From: wardsweb <wardsweb@...>
                        To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Monday, July 30, 2012, 10:25 AM

                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 6, 2012
                          Hi, Luther:

                          Looking forward to listening to some great music on your great system(s) this Saturday.  However, I don’t recall your address, so would you please give me your street address?
                          Thanks and see you Saturday!

                          Don

                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 6, 2012
                            Luther, I have never been to your place either, could you please send me your address as well?
                            Thanks,
                            Frank

                            Looking forward to listening to some great music on your great system(s) this Saturday.  However, I don’t recall your address, so would you please give me your street address?
                            Thanks and see you Saturday!

                            Don

                            I'm having some guys down from Round Rock and Austin for a day of music, food and drinks on August 11th. Saturday noon to whenever. Let me know if anyone would like to join us, so I can get a head count for food.

                            Luther

                          • mrwoodzi
                            Message 13 of 13 , Aug 9, 2012
                              You can count me in on being at your place on Saturday, what should I bring?
                              Also, I have not yet paid my RCAs dues being that this is the first event I will be at this year, what are they?

                              -Michael