meeting

  • daz.dillenger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2011
      what is going to be the topic at the next meeting?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2011
        It will be announced shortly. Dont see your name on our society list, did you attend the membership meeting Saturday?
        Bob

        what is going to be the topic at the next meeting?

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2011
          --- In rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com, "daz.dillenger" <daz.dillenger@...> wrote:

          > what is going to be the topic at the next meeting?

          This month we will have two topics:
          1. Music servers with Vade Forrester giving a demo/presentation.
          2. Preamplifier shoot out. Various members bring their preamps.