Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Interested in Tekton speakers...

    Message 1 of 11 , May 12, 2011
      Oh man! does this mean I have to buy an Apple desktop to go with the iPhone and iPad I already have bluetooth to my stereo? LOL....Luther

      Message 2 of 11 , May 13, 2011
        Yes Luther, it's time you bought an Apple desktop. But don't worry, you get a free black turtleneck sweater with it, so you'll be cool like the rest of us ;-).

        Message 3 of 11 , May 13, 2011
          Oh, I could never be as cool as you. You are Mr. Cool Breeze...

          Message 4 of 11 , May 13, 2011
            I wanted to give a big "Thank You" to RCA member and Co-Founder, John Schurman, for his generosity in lending me his Dual 1219 turntable so that I can digitize about 50 old 78 rpm records that belonged to my parents. While picking up the turntable from John, I also got to see his unbelievable collection of vintage (and current) hi fi gear! I also got to listen to his Usher speakers with his Parasound bridged amps (600 wpc). I was quite impressed with them; this was the first time I had ever heard Usher speakers or Parasound amps. He also has a couple of beautiful vintage Marantz receivers, one of which has been fully restored and they are magnificent.
            Thanks again for the loan and for your hospitality!