Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] Value of Shure V15 type V cartridge

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2012
      Hi, Michael

      Back in the day when vinyl was it, they sold new for around $125 if I recall correctly.  However, more recently shortly before they quit making them, I think I saw them on the net for over $300 since they were getting pretty scarce.
      I am going by memory only, so perhaps one of the other members can give you a more definite answer.
      Good luck.

      Don