Value of Shure V15 type V cartridge

  • mrwoodzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2012
      I have had a hard time finding a value on the web for my Shure V15 type V cartridge, does anyone have a general idea of what it might be worth? I am asking this because I would like to get an MC cartridge like a Denon DL 103R.

      Thanks,
      Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2012
        Hi, Michael

        Back in the day when vinyl was it, they sold new for around $125 if I recall correctly.  However, more recently shortly before they quit making them, I think I saw them on the net for over $300 since they were getting pretty scarce.
        I am going by memory only, so perhaps one of the other members can give you a more definite answer.
        Good luck.

        Don