Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] July RCAS Meeting at Bjorns

  • ddisbennett@satx.rr.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2012
      Thanks, Joe:

      Does the power cord from your DAC have the holes for three prongs on the DAC connector end? The power cords I have only have two holes for two prongs, so they won't work. That would be great if you could bring those.
      See you there.

      Don
      P.S. I got a new Denon 4311 receiver with Audyssey XT32 and it makes a substantial difference over the Audyssey XT on my previous receiver, plus it will stream 24/96 hi rez flac and wave files directly from my server/NAS. Works and sounds great!

    • ddisbennett@satx.rr.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2012
        Hi, Matt:

        Thanks for your offer to help; I plan on being there a bit before 12:30, but technically the room is reserved starting at 12:30, so we may not be able to start setting up too much before that.
        Thanks for bringing the table and I'll see you tomorrow!

        Don