Thank You Matt

  • wardsweb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2012
      I spent about 5 hours today getting lost in the music at Matt's. It was truly a great day, both for the music and the stress relief.

      Thank you Matt. The time and effort you have spent on your system was well worth it.
    • Matt Solorio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2012
        Luther, where did the time go?

        Thank you for bringing great music and the delicious food fron Noy's. Music, food, and good company are the best.

        ---Matt