FS: VPI Scout

  • the_matching_mole
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9 12:40 PM
      I have too many turntables, so I'm selling VPI Scout for $1200.

      * 300rpm motor upgrade
      * Steel-Delrin clamp
      * JMW9 Standard arm rewired with Nordost by VPI
      * Clear plastic dust cover
      * I have all the original shipping boxes
      * No cartridge or cables included
      * Pictures available upon request

      Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

      Gene Hopstetter
      hopstetter@...
    • francisco licon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9 6:40 PM
        Hi Gene, how old is your unit? And are you the only owner? If you have pics, please send.
        Thanks,
        Francisco Licon

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13 10:34 AM
          Gene,