Re: [rivercityaudiosociety] BBQ and Social update.

  • ddisbennett@satx.rr.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 20, 2012
      Fear not, you Armadillo flesh lovin' audiophiles! Don has bagged his limit in tasty fresh (well, nearly fresh) Armadillos, so you won't go hungry this Saturday! They can run, but not hide, from my trusty BMW Armadillo gun!
      See y'all on Saturday, Armadillo's in hand( and maybe even some music too!).

      Don

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 21, 2012
        Thank you Luther ! I hate to miss a great barbecue. Let me know what time to be ready.   Joe

        Joe - I will be happy to stop by and pick you up.

        Luther

        If I can beg a ride from someone , I can bring my killer cheese dip and chips. Joe Bohan

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 22, 2012
          Joe, see you about 12:00.

          Luther

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 22, 2012