RE: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Sneak Peak

  • david weil
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
      Steven, I'm very impressed too and looking forward to hearing them at John's!
      Hope those Audio Nirvanas are still on our speaker build short list.
      Dave

      To: rivercityaudiosociety@yahoogroups.com
      From: szaiontz@...
      Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:43:20 +0000
      Subject: [rivercityaudiosociety] Re: Sneak Peak

      Thanks for the kind words, Don. The speakers will definitely be at the next meeting. It really is surprising how far handheld technology has come. A few years ago I would have never thought that cell phones would be able to snap high resolution photos, have dual microphones and take decent 720P video.

      I think I shot that video in 420P or something like that to minimize file size but it did a pretty good job capturing some good sound. Those of you who have a nice computer sound system should give it a listen. It's basically just a little teaser of how a single full range driver can sound in a ridiculously simple enclosure.

      -Steven