Special Offer from Olive for RCAS Members Expires 30 June

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      I have been contacted by the sales division of Olive media in San Francisco. As many of you are aware they manufacture a high quality line of music servers. They are offering all RCAS members a one time opportunity to purchase any of their servers at a substantial discount. I currently own two models, the Olive 04HD & Olive 03HD and I can attest to their excellent sound quality. These units are great and you can easily rip your CD's and transfer downloaded HD Tracks music to these servers. In addition, there is free software to use your Iphone or Ipad as a controller. I cannot put the prices online so any interested member please contact me and I will give you the full info. This is a great deal for the club and I hope some of you will take advantage of the offer. Trust me, the prices are good.....I only wish I could have bought my servers at the price they are offering. This is a one time (as far as I know) event through the 30th of June only.
      Bob
    • Erick Matta
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
        Ok Bob,
        I'd be interested if u don't mind getting back to me with pricing.
        Thanku

        Sent from my iPhone

      • ddisbennett@satx.rr.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
          ---- Robert <godzilla56@...> wrote:
          > I have been contacted by the sales division of Olive media in San Francisco. As many of you are aware they manufacture a high quality line of music servers. They are offering all RCAS members a one time opportunity to purchase any of their servers at a substantial discount. I currently own two models, the Olive 04HD & Olive 03HD and I can attest to their excellent sound quality. These units are great and you can easily rip your CD's and transfer downloaded HD Tracks music to these servers. In addition, there is free software to use your Iphone or Ipad as a controller. I cannot put the prices online so any interested member please contact me and I will give you the full info. This is a great deal for the club and I hope some of you will take advantage of the offer. Trust me, the prices are good.....I only wish I could have bought my servers at the price they are offering. This is a one time (as far as I know) event through the 30th of June only.
          > Bob

          Hi, Bob:

          I MIGHT be interested if the prices are good enough; money is a bit tight right now due to my purchase of the NAD power amp, a Samsung tablet, etc. Anyway, would appreciate knowing their prices on their music servers as I know they sound good and seem like solid gear from what I have read and also what I heard at your house.

          P.S. Please email me direct.