RCAS May Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      The RCAS May meeting at Bjorns was a lot of fun. Alan brought in a solid state amp and a tube amp for evaluation. If you look at the pictures you can see we could not tell which amp we were listening to. The idea was could we choose the tube or solid state amp. I think Alan said 8/11 got it right after the results were compiled. That is a pretty good average for the club.
      Alan did a good job hosting the meeting and the discussion after the listening periods were over. Next month, John will host our meeting and a BBQ at his house!!!!! We will also ask members to bring at least one of their "desert island" discs for us to listen to. Should be great. It will probably be on 23 June but that date is not locked in yet.....I am out of town several weekends in June and want to be here for the fun. As soon as John confirms the date I will post it.
      Thanks again to Alan for a great May meeting.