Sheri's Advice

  • grw3audio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2011
      Sheri gave us a lot of good advice Saturday. I hope that it was recorded so it can be transcribed into a list of operating principles.

      Two that stood out to me were, 'keepa ya mouth shut' and 'keepa ya hands off'. Not that you have to stay quiet but if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it. (Particularly true when we are guests at Bjorn's. His items may not meet your standards but don't be telling his customers that they can do better.) You may be the world expert on a certain piece of equipment but if it's not yours don't handle it.