Re: C-Horn CNC full range horn

  • noflatsnosharps
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15, 2012
      What does it appear the actual speaker mount heighth would be? What size driver? I have seen the full range SEAS, 8" seem to have great response specs.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 15, 2012
        I haven't seen the actual design specs but given a driver size of 8" it would stand just over 5 feet tall. They have been built using Lowther DX3, Fostex 206en, and Visaton b200 that I know of.